Google

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

FEAR

I am so anxious these days. Why? Well I'm going off to the university this September and I don't know how it will turn out. I mean I can go on and on about this. First thing that comes into my mind is how's my roommate going to be. Now I met him on facebook and all but I'm still kinda worried that we are not going to get along nicely. He is more of a partying kind of a guy and I'm just a regular guy who likes to go to movies, just hang out and stay out of all kinds of trouble. Studying worries me too as I begin to think that I won't be able to keep up.

Hmm... at this point you might be thinking that I worry to much and you are probably right. I do worry about everything and I may be wasting my brain cells over nothing. It's just that I have this fear in my mind that my university life won't be like what I expected in my imagination. I want to make life-long friends there (good, trustworthy friends) and I want to be able to start my career. As all these thoughts crawling in my mind, I am one more day closer to start my residence life..

This might not be a regular blog (this is more of a journal if you ask me) but I feel like writing this. God will lead me to the best way and I believe in him. I pray you that everything will turn out just fine. God, please forgive me and give me a power to blend in with new GOOD people. I pray Lord. Amen

ps. it might be weird to read this for some people but I feel like doing this at the moment. Don't comment please if you are going to comment anything about that. Thank you.

No comments: