I have 2 more weeks before I move into the residence and I am somewhat worried and anxious. But, if I trust in God in everything I do, he will provide me with best results you can possibly wish for.
Friday, August 24, 2007
The Power of God
It is so ironic that most of people tend to cling to something when they are afraid and in need. For my case, I cling to Jesus Christ (or God). I am still somewhat afraid to leave the house and start my new independent life. I am worried about everything really from my roommate to the security of my stuff. However the reason I still look forward to is because I believe that God sent his son, Jesus Christ, to save me. I am not eager to go but I am looking forward to go. No matter how bad the situation looks, I know that God has his reason and I must follow his decision. I heard on the tape today that humans do not make decisions but God does make them for us. As soon as I heard that I realized, it isn't up to me to judge how my roommate is going to be or how my life is going to be at the university. I trust in God and I think he chose the best decision for me and I am glad that he made these choices.
Labels:
amen,
christianity,
god,
iparden,
jesus christ,
parden,
pardon,
queens university,
residence,
roommate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment