Google

Friday, June 29, 2007

Mika Brzezinski, Stepping Up!

So, yesterday, I was watching tv and I realized that Larry King was doing the interview with Paris Hilton. Now my first reaction was "what is Larry doing?" I mean is Paris Hilton that important? I have nothing against Paris just to let you know guys... wow did I just say that? Let me take that back. I have everything against that Paris Hilton girl and I am sick of seeing her.

I didn't even know who Mika Brzezinski was until today and I am now her biggest fan. She finally made a statement to the whole world and I am glad that she didn't cover the Paris Hilton story. In my opinion, Paris Hilton is not a dumb blonde, but she is a whore and I think she should just stay inside somewhere where no one can see her. As Tony Kornheiser said on his radio show, we are sick of seeing that no talent dumbass and Mika Brzezinski really stepped up and made a statement.

I mean I know there are some who don't agree with what Brzezinski did but I think she did the right thing by refuging to start the front lead news with Paris Hilton. That's just a joke! Anyway, this was my second blog and I will be blogging more often from now. Show some support!

No comments: