I read this blog about how he loves World of Warcraft. He also mentioned the forum that people posted how much they love World of Warcraft. Before I "share" my opinion, I'd like to say I respect their opinions.
Now, World of Warcraft is indeed fun, I mean that's why people spend so much money to play the game right? The main purpose of the game is of course, FUN. However, what I am trying to say at this point is people often go beyond. It is really bizarre to hear the news like a 16 year old student committed suicide because he couldn't achieve his goal while he was on World of Warcraft. Why would he commit suicide if the game is created for FUN? Another point I'd like to make is "is World of Warcraft ignoring the families who suffer from the addiction problem?" Like I stated on the previous blog, I believe that World of Warcraft is brainwashing those "losers" who have nothing to do either than spending their money and life on the game.
The Blizzard is just so ignorant in many ways and they need to acknowledge the after-shock that many families suffer. This goes to other companies as well. The gaming experience should be fun, stress-relief and manageable. If even one aspect doesn't apply, then the game shouldn't be even published in the first place.
So I guess what I'm trying to say is World of Warcraft is created to make money and give stress to people. It is just sad to realize that gamers don't acknowledge this. WoW fans "think" they are having fun but actually what they are doing to themselves is eliminating themselves from fully enjoy their life. As an "ex-gamer", I'd like to say to all gamers that the gaming is for fun and if you are getting stress from it, get up and go out. Go to the movies or play football with friends because maybe that's what you need more than anything at the moment.
Monday, August 27, 2007
WoW is fun?
Labels:
bloody,
bloody knight,
bloody1f4knight,
computer,
computer games,
fun,
iparden,
knight,
online,
parden,
pardon,
video game,
warcraft,
world of warcraft,
wow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment